ENFOCAMP Summer Camp in Salamanca
The summer camp is held in an impressive school located in the heart of Salamanca's beautiful old quarter. One of Spain's most prestigious cities, Salamanca was elected Capital of Culture in 2002 and is a favorite destinations among international students seeking to learn Spanish. Even more, Salamanca is extremely tranquil city and perfectly manageable on foot- perfect for young students!
Order a free Summer Camps brochure below!
Why ENFOCAMP Salamanca?
- 60% Spanish students
- 40% international students from over 32 countries
- Residential, Home Stay & Day Camp
- Ages 5-18
- Excellent facilities
- Great location- right in the center of the old quarter
- Capacity for 210 participants
- 4 English or Spanish classes every morning
- Activities, workshops, sports and excursions in the afternoons
- At least 1 full-day and 2 half-day trips per 2-week session
- 100% supervision
- A: 5 to 8 years old
- B: 9 to 12 years old
- C: 13 to 14 years old
- D: 15 to 18 years old